Grandstream DP720 VoIP DECT Handset with Charging Base
The Grandstream DP720 is a DECT cordless VoIP phone that allows users to mobilise their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retails store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each DP750 while each DP720 supports a range of 300 metres outdoors and 50 metres indoors from the base station. The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT base station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
- Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station
- DP750 supports 5 DP720 handsets each
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the DP750 base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 3.5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
- 20 hours Talk Time
- 250 hours standby
Product Page Here.