All Prices Include VAT. Powered by
What is Online / Cloud Backup?
An automated system of frequent data backup, with no human intervention. It includes:
- Secure encryption and encoding only accessible to authorised persons
- Storage of 60 generational backup sets, so that you’re always able to restore usable data, even if your data has been corrupted, held hostage, or deleted
- Storage of multiple backup copies at a world-class, secure data centre in South Africa
A fully managed service, with assistance in installation, configuration, daily notifications and restoration
An affordable service with monthly fees
A service that is endorsed by major software vendors, including Sage Pastel, IQ Retail, Pilot Software and others
One of SA’s largest provider of offsite backups – 15000 + daily backups
How does it work?
The IronTree application runs as a service on your PC, launching automatically at a daily scheduled time without any user intervention.
Data selected for backup is compressed, encrypted and encoded before leaving your PC.
As long as your computer is powered on and has Internet connectivity, your data backup set will be transmitted to our data centre and added to the catalogue of backups for your company.
Daily email notifications indicating backup results give visibility as to backup status, so immediate action can be taken should a backup fail for whatever reason.
The online backup application running on your PC/server gives complete visibility on:
- Backup history, including detailed log files
- Data selections
It also enables you to:
- Modify data selections
- Launch manual backups if necessary
- Complete restore functionality of the complete data set or selected individual files
IronTree support centre agents are always available to assist.